Monday, August 30, 2010
All Dogs Go to Heaven
It is with great sadness that I write this post today. Yesterday, Riley was having back to back seizures and we decided to take her to the Emergency Room. The ER and her vet were able to stop the seizures short term, but they returned every couple hours. This morning Eric and I were faced with the hardest decision we have had to make. Riley's vet, Dr. Mike, informed us that they had exhausted their options and that he didn't think Riley would ever have long term relief from the seizures. Riley went to Heaven this morning and we miss her so much already. Riley was the happiest dog in the world and was a very loyal and loved member of our family. We will miss her greatly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh honey, I just read your post. I'm so sorry. The Long home will never be the same without Big Ri! We'll miss her too. The picture you posted should be published in a doggy magazine. As cute as you all are, Miss Ri steals the show with her smile. :) All my love to you all and Big Ri.
ReplyDelete