A lot has happened since I last posted!
Two weeks ago I started having contractions 2-3 minutes apart and my OB instructed me to go straight to the hospital. I was only 31 weeks and it was WAY to early for Addison to join the world. Luckily, they were able to stop labor and I have been at home on bed rest since then. My Dr. sent me for ultrasound after my hospital visit to check on Addison after all the drama. She was doing great! Her estimated weight was 4 pounds, 7 ounces (46 percentile.)
The last few days I have been feeling pretty good so my Dr. let me go to work for a "test run." I went in this morning for a little over an hour and it was really nice to get out of the house!
Hayden is doing really great! She is growing like a weed and talking up a storm. She makes us laugh everyday! It's hard to be in a bad mood with her around!
Eric and I had a playscape installed for Hayden last week. She loves it! She wakes up every morning and asks to go to "Hayden's Park." So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment